Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Vamp and Tramp and Vespertine

A couple of quick mercantile notes:
  • Vamp and Tramp Booksellers -- artists' book vendors extraordinaires -- are carrying the editioned artists' book I'm producing with Stephen Addiss, stitching speechless.  It has been a while since I posted about it, but you can see my earlier posts here and here.  Stitching speechless is currently featured on Vamp and Tramp's New Arrivals page.  If you're not already familiar with their offerings, spend some time browsing the Vamp and Tramp site.  They have truly the finest treasure trove of book art around.
  • Last week I took a new batch of small blank books to Vespertine in Carrboro.  I foolishly didn't take any photos because I was in a hurry to get them out into the world, so if you're in the area you'll just have to stop by the shop to have a look at them!
More news soon, next time with pretty pictures, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment